If you’ve wanted to makeover your Tumblelog, now’s the perfect time! Install one of our Premium themes or Tumblrsites for only $19 until Jan. 6th.
Our premium themes allow you to more easily display your photography, retail products, menu - you name it. Plus, they include a rotating slideshow, Facebook widget and more.
Check out the awesome people who are using Tumblrsite already:
- Tracey Smith - Photographer
- C & J Vintage Treasures - Online store
- Jacqui Jay Grafton - Digital Artist & Photographer
If you have any questions, let us know using Disqus. (You have to click on to the Permalink page to use Disqus.)
Happy New Year!
The thing about Impress is that it’s more than a theme - it’s a website hosted on Tumblr.
Built on our innovative ‘Tumblrsite’ platform, Impress includes the following features that allow you to promote your business or services:
- Stunning home page slideshow with text overlay to give an eye-catching first impression
- Portfolio page to display your recent artwork or new arrivals
- Carousel page to display your products, photography - you name it!
- Built-in widgets: Facebook, Twitter and Flickr - and other cool features
- Tons of customization options to make your site as personally/brand relevant as possible
If you have our 5th Avenue theme (or have been interested in), it just got better! We’ve made some updates that you guys asked for, including:
- You can now add an image or text as the header
- Choose to center or left-align the header
- You can choose the widget border color & footer color
- Bugs have been fixed
10/6/11: **LIMITED TIME SPECIAL!**
We’re giving away our Tumblr widgets for FREE if you simply ‘Like’ us on Facebook! More info >
Tell your friends by re-blogging this post.
Click here to check out our widgets.
Woot! Passed the 200-installs mark on our #Tumblr theme, Mainstreet. It has Google maps, social media links & a cool brick background. Check it out at http://ow.ly/5ZigF
Welcome to Addwater Agency’s Tumbelog!
As we create new Tumblr themes, we’ll be sharing them & discussing them here.
Main Street was designed with small businesses in mind, but can be used by any independent professional - or person, for that matter!
We’re fans of informative simplicity, which is why we’ve included cool widgets like the Google map at the bottom of the page and the hours of operation box over there —>
If you don’t want any of these boxes, just delete ‘em! If you want to change the logo at the top of the page or the background, please be our guest. Main Street is very customizable, and we hope you enjoy it.
Check out the Mainstreet Theme page for more info.
Have you installed Mainstreet theme? Let us know what you think and we will let you have one of our upcoming premium themes for free.
Do you have questions/comments? We are always looking forward hearing from you! Let us know!