Etsy crafters, Storenvy sellers and all other online retailers - this one’s for you. After lots of feedback requesting a way to more easily sell goods on Tumblr, we’re proud to announce the launch of Storefront.
What’s cool about Storefront…
- It has a store-like layout that promotes sales and product discovery
- An eye-catching Featured Products section
- Tons of customization options, so the transition from Tumblr to your online store is seamless
- Choose the font out of 17 fonts, and pick the font size!
- Customize the header image, body background, border color, footer color, font colors and more
- Links to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Pinterest and Polyvore
We hope you guys really like it! If you have any comments or questions, please click on to the Permalink page and leave comments through Disqus.
Welcome to Addwater Agency’s Tumbelog!
As we create new Tumblr themes, we’ll be sharing them & discussing them here.
Main Street was designed with small businesses in mind, but can be used by any independent professional - or person, for that matter!
We’re fans of informative simplicity, which is why we’ve included cool widgets like the Google map at the bottom of the page and the hours of operation box over there —>
If you don’t want any of these boxes, just delete ‘em! If you want to change the logo at the top of the page or the background, please be our guest. Main Street is very customizable, and we hope you enjoy it.
Check out the Mainstreet Theme page for more info.
Have you installed Mainstreet theme? Let us know what you think and we will let you have one of our upcoming premium themes for free.
Do you have questions/comments? We are always looking forward hearing from you! Let us know!